Small Group Connection
Small groups are our main focus of ongoing support, accountability, and life transformation. We believe every follower of Jesus should be connected in close community with others.
A Small Group is made up of 3 to 14 people who come together to build relationships through encouragement, accountability, guidance, and prayer so that all members experience life transformation through Christ.
Small Groups participate in four activities:
- Creating close community and fellowship with one another.
- Studying the Bible and helping each other apply it to everyday life.
- Participate in serving each other and in mission to the community.
- Praying for the needs of friends, neighbors, the church, and each other.
Most small groups rotate meeting in each other’s homes, but several meet here at Cornerstone Church. There are 25+ small groups all over our local community.
Most small groups meet either weekly or every other week. Groups meet on a variety of days and times.
Everyone is welcome to connect with a small group whether you are new in your journey or have long been a follower of Jesus.
- Building relationships with others who share your faith in Jesus.
- Opportunities to give and receive encouragement, guidance, accountability, and prayer.
- Learn Biblical principles and how they apply to your everyday life and decisions.
- Desiring a confidential, respectful, loving atmosphere where you can share your thoughts, feelings, struggles, and joys as you grow deeper in your relationship with Christ.
Our Discipleship Path includes five steps to strengthen your faith and develop your sense of community. To learn more about these steps visit our Next Steps page.
To join a small group or learn more about the discipleship path contact our Director of Adult Discipleship, Kevin Applegate.
Women’s Ministry (WOW)
Women Of Worth is a ministry that seeks to create an authentic community for all women and seeks to encourage and support each other throughout our daily lives and connect them to God in their journey of faith. This ministry offers quarterly bible studies, fellowship and fun activities, and service opportunities.
Men’s Ministry (BMC2)
Building Men Through Christ at Cornerstone is a men’s group that meets on the 1st and 2nd Saturdays of each month, 8:00-9:30 am for study, prayer, and fellowship and also serves once a quarter in mission and service. All men are welcome to join at any time.